Monday, September 1, 2008

More of the Stamping Bellas



I really love the Stamping Bella Stamps. Scraptasia, my LSS, has a nice selection. I used pink spica to color in parts of her dress and red for the cherry on the cupcake. I used my beloved copic marker in pink flamingo for the flesh tones. The silver is a silver jelly roll pen. I framed her in gray bazzil bling paper. I used the pink Bo Bunny paper in punch dot. I think I have bought every sheet they have in every different color. I love it for cards and layouts as it can be matched with so many things. The Birthday Wishes is from Amuse.

House of Paper is having a challenge for making cards called Card Sharks. It really kicked my butt into gear for using my stamps. Thanks Chiara. I now have more than 10 cards in my stash. I need to remember to do this on my own. I usually make cards at a class, use them up and then rush around throwing something together when I need one. I am going to make a new school year resolution to sit down and make cards for a stash on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Chiara said...

I love these stamps. They are just rockin.