Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Hauntings


Sorry for the so so scan. The penguin is the Vampire Penguin from Memory Box. Memory Box is one of my favorite stamp companies. I used spica red and orange markers to add some sparkle to his cape and his flippers. I also found out that if you modge podge something that has spica pen the glitter spreads all over the image. That is the fuzzy image on the penguin. It looks better in IRL.


The pp is glitz pumpkins. I love the Trick or Treat ribbon at the bottom. I bought extra and made extra penguins to tie Halloween goodie bags.
I have found card making very therapuetic lately. I am the world's slowest scrapper. Cards are faster for me and I have a sense of accomplishment when they are done.

1 comment:

Chiara said...

oh this is so adorable. I ordered a bunch of stamps the other day and can't wait for them to come