Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tenacity

Tenacity - the property of being tenacious.
Tenacious - holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough.

I am tenacious. I learned that in life problems can either rip you apart or make you stronger. It is a decision that one makes. It certainly is not easy but I have the power to make that decision. I may worry about my kids and husband and family and friends but I have the power to take that worry and do something positive about it. And that power is mine and it makes me feel ready to take on all that is coming ahead.

There is quote that I shamelessly borrowed from another blog about time is wasted being unhappy and it is so true. My dear mother-in-law is very sick. She is a font of strength and the way she is living right now has been so inspirational. She is concentrating on being happy. The pain and problems make the joy in life all that much more sweet. It is a matter of finding your joy.

No comments: